Coco Fibre for Bedding, Upholstery & Erosion Control
- Coco Fibre is Cool, Clean and Comfortable
- Coco Fibre is Healthy compared to synthetic fibre
- It is recommended for better spinal support
- Over 125 times less energy used compared to manufacturing with Synthetic Fibre
- Disposable and Biodegradable
- Renewable / Eco-friendly / Natural
Coir Twine is available with specific features to suit the Hop Industry.
- Wide range of lengths, thicknesses and breaking strengths
- Relatively less labor is needed to grow/ guide the hop plant, as the plant itself grow along the twine
- Superior roller resistant properties
- Accountable for good yield in USA
- Different Cut lengths (5.64 – 6.55 mm)
- Thickness ranges 5-6 mm
- Breaking strength ranges from 75 lbs to 100 lbs
- 100% natural , eco friendly
Aqua Twine for Mongi (CESCO) and Oyster Cultivation
- Higher yield is guaranteed due to higher retaining probability
- Twine provides a necessary medium to grow
- Higher breaking strength for the given diameter
- Uniform cross section ensures smooth harvesting mechanism
- Can also be used for squirt cultivation which is considered a delicacy
Twine for Horticulture & Carpets
- Oil Twine :
Oil Twine is an alternative for Electric Fences and does not harm wildlife. It releases a patented organic solution for a predefined period of time which keeps out Deer, Raccoon, Rabbit, Wild Birds etc…Oil twine also can be used in gardens to keep pets inside the garden while acting as an insect repellent.
- Garden Twine :
Well-balanced tension, Flexibility and Biodegradability of our twine enhances the beauty of your home garden. Luminance & Rainbow colors are available at your choice.
- Carpet Twine:
Coir twine possesses superior roller resistant properties and is proven to be the ideal material for wall to wall floor mats.